Okular moving

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Sun Nov 19 23:14:05 GMT 2006

On Friday, 17. November 2006 23:24, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> One more functionality that I would have needed  twice: Change the page
> size of some pages. In particular, I had a PDF that was used for printing a
> journal, so it had those additional margins. Now, to print them on our
> laser printer (and to make them available for download from our homepage),
> I needed to cut away those margins.

I'd say that belongs into the printing framework though. This kind of
functionality should be available for all kinds of documents, not just PDFs
or even anything supported by Okular. It's just as helpful with all of the
KOffice applications for example, or with Ligature, or with web pages.

Regards,
  Jakob