RFC: semantic of KDialog::exec() result etc.

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau friedrich.w.h at kossebau.de
Thu Nov 16 17:19:30 GMT 2006

Am Freitag, 10. November 2006 23:11, schrieb Olivier Goffart:
> Le jeudi 9 novembre 2006 20:43, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau a écrit :
> > Hi,

Hi Olivier,

thanks for your answer. But I managed to get out of time for this :/ and so
moved this topic back on my TODO list, as it is really needs some more
thoughts and discussion, I guess (although no one else seems interested?).

Just commited a workaround for the bug triggered in KMessageBox, at least. :)

Friedrich