Okular moving

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 13 23:02:06 GMT 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 15:49, Pino Toscano wrote:
> Alle 23:14, lunedì 13 novembre 2006, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> > ligature has a few nice little advantages: the "read page" nav feature is
> > nice
>
> If you are referring to the page autoscolling, then okular has the same.
> Just use Shift+Up or Down to activate it.

no... in ligature when you press the spacebar it activates the "read document
forward" action; this causes the document to smooth scroll so that the last
content in the view is now at the top of view. but the real nice thing here
is that it draws a red line on the document at this end point so your eyes
have something to track as it moves up. makes the scrolling/moving so much
easier to visually track.

> > ligature supports G3 fax and djvu files which okular doesn't,
>
> We support DjVu files too, although we can't extract text yet, but we can
> read DjVu annotations.

ah, didn't see it in my list of supported files in okular, though ligature
shows it in its list. (both compiled from source of course =)

p.s. when is "Open Recent" going to be replaced with just "Open" on the
toolbar? =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se