Okular moving

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 13 22:54:28 GMT 2006

Alle 20:53, lunedì 13 novembre 2006, Dirk Mueller ha scritto:
> On Sunday, 12. November 2006 22:34, Pino Toscano wrote:
> > So, can we move okular to kdegraphics?
>
> Can you comment on the kviewshell comments? Do the functionalities overlap
> or clash?

Like already said by many people, both are multiformat document viewers.
About their functionalities, both applications have some functionalities the
other doesn't have. But I won't do enumerations, as I just asked about moving
okular to kdegraphics (IMHHO back, as it's where KPDF is and where a KPDF
improved version should have theorically been developed).

Regards,

--
Pino Toscano