[patch] kfilemediaplugin and filesize

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Nov 3 08:50:43 GMT 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 23:53, Jos van den Oever wrote:
> I'd love to know too if statvfs is standard across platforms. It seems
> to be not present on Windows though. A very useful function to prevent

STANDARDS
     The statvfs() and fstatvfs() functions conform to IEEE Std 1003.1-2001
     (``POSIX.1'').  As standardized, portable applications cannot depend on
     these functions returning any valid information at all.  This implementa-
     tion attempts to provide as much useful information as is provided by the
     underlying file system, subject to the limitations of the specified data
     types.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot