KSelectAction bugs

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Tue May 30 12:27:33 BST 2006

Not sure where to post this; but in KWord I noticed these issues (using
the snapshot);

- doing a setItems(QStringList) on the action in response to a signal
coming from that same action I get a crash.
Aaron looked into this briefly; but I'm not sure if that lead to a fix.
issue was that clear() was called, deleting the action we are currently
executing.
Doing a deleteLater instead failed to actually remove the action from the
KSelectAction itself, leading to more and more entries in the combobox.

- the combobox on the toolbar does not work; it gets filled but changing
it has no effect and changing the selected item in the action does not
alter the combobox.

- connecting to SIGNAL( triggered( const QString & ) will give me the text
as its in the menu, not the text of the action.  This has the effect that
when kdelibs added shortcuts I get a '&foo' instead of a 'foo' passed.

--
Thomas Zander