cmake 2.4.2 stable released

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed May 17 20:47:42 BST 2006

Hi,

the first stable version of cmake 2.4 has just been released:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2006-May/009231.html

It contains some fixes and some performance improvements.
Among others, it doesn't use KDEDIR anymore, but only KDEDIRS.
For the windows developers: please check that it works for you, I checked in
some changes to FindKDE4.cmake (which should make it better especially under
Windows, but I can't test).

So, if you want to, feel free to install and try 2.4.2.
We still require cmake 2.4.1 and I don't see a reason to require 2.4.2 now.

Bye
Alex