Error building latest snapshot

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Sat May 13 00:10:33 BST 2006

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 11:21, David Faure wrote:
> > QMAKESPEC has not been set, so configuration cannot be deduced.
>
> Looks like a qmake problem. Can you compile qt examples?

Yes, from within the qt-copy source tree. I've tried setting QTDIR to my Qt
source tree for building the snapshot, but the same error occurs. (And I
started off with a clean snapshot.) I copied the latest cmake/modules/*.cmake
from the snapshot into cmake's modules directory.

Something must have changed in the last couple of weeks - previously I didn't
have this problem.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.