[patch] KIconLoader: queryIcons() and queryIconsByContext()

Luke Sandell ls65594 at appstate.edu
Sat May 6 17:28:23 BST 2006

Matt Rogers wrote:
> changing the visibility of a function breaks BC because it's part of the
> function's signature, IIRC

I already knew this. I was thinking that the function would never be
referenced outside its compilation unit; but it IS referenced by any
compilation unit that includes the header file, even if it is never called.
Alas, you are right.

I have attached a patch for removeIconExtensionInternal() that doesn't change
any visibilities. Please commit if all is well.

Cheers,
Luke Sandell