Proposal: Extended Attribute support in Kioslave: File

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Fri May 5 19:21:52 BST 2006

Hi,
  Could you also add a function to return the size of the file on
disk.  I have filed a bug/wish against qt for this, but I doubt it
will be done in QFile.  If you are working in this area could you add
it to the kioslave instead?  This is particulary useful for those of
us who have sparse files.

If you aren't sure exactly how to do it I can offer some pointers.
(Basically use stat to get the number of blocks it uses and multiple
by block size)
Thanks!

John