kdebase catching up with kdelibs (kkey)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Mar 31 23:39:02 BST 2006

I'm a little fuzzy on how things ought to be developed right now. When should
things in kdebase be ported to kdelibs trunk? For instance, the attached
patch brings libkonq up to date wrt. Chuslove's i18n changes from tuesday.
Should I wait with that until the libs snapshot is updated?

Similarly, there's Hamish's KAction changes, which break libkonq as well, in

popup.insertItem(SmallIconSet("goto"), i18n( "&Move Here" ) + "\t" +
 KKey::modFlagLabel( KKey::SHIFT ), 2 );

OK, so KKey::SHIFT is now Qt::SHIFT, but what about modFlagLabel()? It wasn't
in the 3.5 API, so it's vanished again without being documented.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot