cmake issue: includes

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Mar 24 11:05:00 GMT 2006

Building kdebase against yesterday's kdelibs:

adridg at kde$ gmake
Building CXX object libkonq/CMakeFiles/konq.dir/konq_operations.o
/mnt/src/kde/kde-4.0/kdebase/libkonq/konq_operations.cc:65:18: X11/Xlib.h: No
such file or directory

this leads to the following questions:

1) Now that cmake by default produces fairly quiet makefiles, how can I find
out what the exact commands are that it is running? Where is the gcc
invocation logged so I can check that it's using the right -I options (which
it's not). How do I make cmake produce noisy makefiles?

2) Why isn't the X11 include path added to $(all_includes) or whatever cmake
calls it? How can I add this in the CMakefiles?

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot