cmake support into kde4.0

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Fri Mar 24 07:51:14 GMT 2006

Hi,
Just for information, now kde4.0 has cmake build system support into main
module (not completly finished again).

So now I think that it will good if when you add/remove file into svn it will
modify CMakeLists.txt file (cmake files as Makefile.am with
autoconf/unsermake), or if you don't know where/how add/remove file into
CMakeLists.txt send an email to kde-buildsystem at kde.org to signal that it's
necessary to fix it.

Perhaps it will possible with a script when we commit and change Makefile.am
(and add/remove file into svn) and not CMakeLists.txt to send an email to
mailing list (just an idea), it will help to support cmake until we remove
autoconf/unsermake support.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.