KDE/kdenetwork/krdc

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Mar 23 16:16:20 GMT 2006

On Thursday 23 March 2006 02:13, Laurent Montel wrote:
> On Thursday 23 March 2006 09:17, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > SVN commit 521670 by aseigo:
> >
> > these are ui3 files
>
> Why renamed ui3 file as ui3 ?
> For me cmake works fine without it.

krdc was having an issue compiling which was resolved when i changed the
kde4_add_ui_files directive to kde4_add_ui3_files, as i've seen in a few
other places in the kde4 build. and as with those instances, i changed the
name of the file to ui3. not sure who started that, really, just following
the pattern that seemed to be there.

> will you rename all ui3 file as .ui3 ?

no. i don't think all .ui files are similarly affected...

> PS: I CC to kde-core-devel, need to define a politic about it.

yes...

--
Aaron J. Seigo