Building with cmake

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Mar 20 18:21:22 GMT 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 18:15, Laurent Montel wrote:
> Not a good idea
> Use
> http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.3/cmake-2.3.4-20060317.tar.gz
>
> It works with it.

Ok, this is exactly the problem Cristian Tibirna brought up in the "my
little tooth on cmake" thread. I just tried to build KDE at random time
following the suggestions and I couldn't because cmake from today does
not work, but from 3 days ago works. And cmake from CVS was recommended
instead of the last release.
 I really hope that soon we will see a release which can be used for
KDE. Now I will get the tarball you've suggested.

Andras