ANNOUNCE: short introduction to cmake for KDE developers

Michaël Larouche michael.larouche at kdemail.net
Sun Mar 19 00:45:38 GMT 2006

Le March 18, 2006 18:28, Alexander Neundorf a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> it's not yet finished, but it's a beginning:
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDECMakeIntro
>
> Feel free to comment on it and to extend it :-)
>
> Can somebody put a link to it on developer.kde.org ?
>
> Bye
> Alex

"take special care of former libtool convenience libraries. They are not
supported by cmake, instead there will be a file ConvenienceLibs.cmake
created. In this file you will find for every convenience lib a variable,
which contains all source files of this convenience lib. For the targets
which linked to this convenience lib, just add the variable to the sources."

I didn't see these files in Kopete generated CMake files. We were using
Convenience libraries a lot in Kopete and those files would be really useful.
--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer working on Kopete, Kamefu, Solid...on dial-up :P
MSN/Email: michael.larouche at kdemail.net
IRC: irc.freenode.org/DarkShock on #kopete,#solid,#kamefu,#plasma
Jabber: darkshock at myjabber.net