Endless KDirLister loop ?

R. p0z3r at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 17 20:40:04 GMT 2006

The problem appears to be what I've been seeing with KDirWatch within SuperKaramba.  I've already reported the issue and the change was made between 3.5.0 and 3.5.1 releases that causes this infinite loop behavior eventually causing crashes.

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=113738503612841&w=2

I've not tested it in a while to see if KDirWatch has been fixed yet, but I was told that it should be previously.

cheers,
-Ryan Nickell
Software Engineer by day, SuperKaramba developer by night.