current state of KDE_DEPRECATED ?

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Wed Mar 15 22:43:25 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 19:38, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get a lot of compiler errors due to KDE_DEPRECATED used in front of a
> ctor with gcc 3.3.6 .
> Is this the intended usage ?

I have looked closer and can indeed confirm the problem with gcc 3.3.1. Using
Q_DECL_CONSTRUCTOR_DEPRECATED does not seem to help. (So currently I wonder
why QT3_SUPPORT_CONSTRUCTOR seems to work in Qt4.)

> Should KDE_DEPRECATED simply be defined to nothing with gcc < 3.4 ?

Currently I think that we should create a KDE_CONSTRUCTOR_DEPRECATED and
indeed disableit for gcc 3.3.x.

> Bye
> Alex

Have a nice day!