konqueror

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Mar 15 20:47:42 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 16:13, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote:
> >I very often highlight a url, go into konqueror, click on the button to
> > clear the field and copy the url in using the middle button
>
> You can middle click the clear button itself too. It'll clear & paste.

...but you'll need to hit "Enter" to start loading the page.

You can middle-click somewhere on the currently loaded page (not
a link, though) or on a tab head, and it will...

 * clear the current address line edit content,
 * paste the previously highlighted (clipboard) content there
   (but only if it is a valid URL),
 * and start loading the page,

...all at once.

Cheers,