success compiling kdelibs4 on OS X using cmake

Adriaan Moors adriaan at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 14 08:49:19 GMT 2006

William A. Hoffman <billlist at nycap.rr.com> writes:

> Would you be willing to run a nightly dashboard for Mac OS X?
yes, I've already had a brief look at dart (I guess this is the tool that's used
for this?), but haven't had the time to investigate more closely

I don't know who I should contact to get an account to be able to upload the
results or if I should just upload them to a server of my own and point the
dashboard to an url, or...

so, if you could fill in me in on the procedure or point me in the direction of
some documentation, I'll try to set it up this weekend

adriaan