KPassivePopup move all internals to d pointer

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Fri Mar 10 19:55:31 GMT 2006

On Sunday 05 March 2006 20:57, Richard Moore wrote:
> Here's a patch that moves all the internals of kpassivepopup out of
> the header file and into a d pointer (as required by the proposed
> kdelibs requirements). I'll try to put together a test program for
> kpassivepopup while I'm at it, but that won't happen tonight.
>
> Cheers
>
> Rich.

While you are already at it: The documentation is missing a screenshot.
Would be good if you added one, so that users (read: developers) know
immediately the result of using the class.

The images right now go to kdelibs/doc/api, you can include it in doxygen
with
\image html image_name.png "subtitle goes here"

thanks :)
Dominik