KPassivePopup move all internals to d pointer

Barış Metin baris at pardus.org.tr
Thu Mar 9 23:05:17 GMT 2006

Cuma 10 Mart 2006 00:35 tarihinde, Richard Moore şunları yazmıştı:
> On 3/8/06, John Tapsell <johnflux at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Excellent work :)
> > While you are on a roll, how about adding an KPassiveOSDPopup (on
> > screen display thing), ported from konversation/amarok (?)
>
> Where about in SVN does this code live and what does it do?

trunk/extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/osd{h,cpp}

Can't we include this functionality in kdelibs? Previously I've used it in
kwin, instead of popupinfo (just for a try). I'm sure there are some more
places too.

regards,
--
Barış Metin