Quality checks page

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Wed Mar 8 15:31:59 GMT 2006

Am Mittwoch, 8. März 2006 15:48 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> Hi,
>
>  As there were no real complaints and nobody did the same thing on the
> wiki, I worked a little more on the quality check page and uploaded to
> developer.kde.org. Remember, all the data is bogus there.
> To read what this is all about, how to add new criteria items, how to
> add your application and how to get the results page visit
> http://developer.kde.org/quality-check/

For testing it I added kalzium to the list of checke apps :)

http://developer.kde.org/quality-check/results.php#Kalzium

It was very easy to add it, easy to understand xml. Of course, I think that
there should be more links in the generated html, for example the
doxygen-word should link to the dox of the tested app and things like that.

Carsten