DRAFT document on coding conventions in kde libraries

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Mar 7 13:17:54 GMT 2006

On Monday 06 March 2006 21:43, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 06 March 2006 09:02, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> >  Yes, but the d pointer class is also BC relevant. So I do not know where
> > is the limit of the currently planned document.
>
> perhaps the BC document can be rolled into this document so we have one
> definitive place to go for writing libraries?

 The BC document is too extensive for that and includes special tricks that
are only rarely needed, so IMHO it should stay separate. And since syncing
two documents doesn't sound like a good idea, this document should either
just reference the relevant sections from the BC document or shortly describe
and include reference for details.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer