DRAFT document on coding conventions in kde libraries

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Mar 6 12:13:32 GMT 2006

On Monday 06 March 2006 10:41, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> I oppose making all slots prefixed with 'slot' for the future too.

I never said that "all slots" should be prefixed. This discussion is about _private_ ones,
which should NOT be accessible by DBus. And I don't want to force that they should be
prefixed, I just don't want to see a policy that goes against years of naming habits
by many Qt and KDE developers, since there are valid reasons which I mentionned
for prefixing private slots. But this is really a matter of personal taste, I think it should
just be left out of the coding convention document.