Check off list needed for apps. (was: KIOSK settings)

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sun Mar 5 20:15:05 GMT 2006

On Sunday 05 March 2006 00:26, Andras Mantia wrote:
> It can be a simple document (XML file + a php to convert it to HTML)
> on developers.kde.org as well, as all svn account holders can commit
> there.

Here is an example which can be used as a base. The checks and the
checked items (application, libraries) are in an XML file, and a PHP
file processes it and displays as HTML.
The result can be seen at http://kdewebdev.org/~amantia/quality/ .

Of course this is a quick version from a C++ coder (with little PHP and
HTML experience), it is not standard compliant and might be not optimal
at all. If we go this way what it would really need is:
- a DTD for the XML format
- making it display a table and use the KDE CSS files

I offer to write a Quanta DTEP so it will be easy to update the XML. ;-)

Andras