KDE4 Libs components

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sun Mar 5 17:59:58 GMT 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 19:17, Andras Mantia wrote:

> > > Do we really have to have such long library names with mixed
> > > capitalization?
> >
> > Or we could improve the windows integration and go with kfdcdr and
> > kfdcg ... :p
> >
> :-) But really, kdecore or kdecorebase tells me just as much as
>
> KDEFoundationCore.

> Foundation for my ears sounds like an organization.

I nearly wrote that too.

I think too that anything with "foundation" should be kept reserved for
the day that KDE e.V. would have a "sister organisation" in the U.S. so that
companies there can give money with tax bonuses. (Think the opposite of
FSF Europe compared to FSF).

But that is a totally other discussion...

> Andras

Have a nice day!