KDE4 Libs components

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Mar 2 21:24:50 GMT 2006

On Thursday 02 March 2006 22:14, David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 02 March 2006 21:05, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > has anyone put any thought to what the layout of the "Libs-Components" part
> > may look like?
>
> I was thinking about two libs, libKDEComponentsCore and libKDEComponentsGui.
> (with the obvious distinction that Core only links to QtCore).

... although if we can find a better name than "components", we might avoid
some ambiguity with e.g. kparts.

I suggested some terms during akademy but forgot them by now.
libkdewidgets would do well for the gui one, but the other one is a bit
more difficult to name, it always comes down to utils/tools/...