Call for Contributions - KDE 4 Porting and new API Guide

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Fri Jun 16 18:39:52 BST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to start putting together some more comprehensive documentation for
our new APIs and the process of porting to them for KDE 4. This will
hopefully end up being similiar to what Trolltech has for the Qt 4 porting
guide.

At the moment, I'm looking specifically for information on the D-Bus stuff
(most of which I should be able to get from the wiki) and on the
KDialogBase/KDialog improvements. However, other documentation is welcome.

Please send any contributions you wish to make to mattr at kde.org with
"[KDE4DOC]" in the subject, so I can filter it accordingly.

Thanks,
Matt