Merge of clicklineedit class into kdelibs 3.5.4

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Mon Jun 12 15:51:17 BST 2006

Hi!

On Monday 12 June 2006 14:13, Stephan Binner wrote:
> I would like to see the functionality of the ClickLineEdit class as used in
> libkdepim, as copy in Amarok and being merged in trunk since January merged
> in kdelibs 3.5.4. It would allow many easy usability improvements like [1].

Looks like a useful feature, especially with your example:
> [1] http://developer.kde.org/~binner/searchbar-clickmessage.diff
IMHO, it makes sense, but.. are the "m" prefixes for the new member variables
really needed? ;-/   (No, it's not my code, only my eyes.. ;-P )

BTW: Unfortunately, strings as in [1] would have to be translated if they are
not carefully chosen among already-present whatsthis- or tooltip-contents.

Nice greetings,
  Hans