Icon loader ignoring $XDG_DATA_HOME

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Sun Jun 11 01:19:37 BST 2006

It seems that KDE doesn't look in $XDG_DATA_HOME/icons for icons as per icon
spec. I would like to know if that is going to be (or has already been) fixed
and if so, in which version(s) such fix can be expected. I can work around it
in Portland/xdg-utils but if the icon spec is to be included in LSB 3.2, a
fix is needed. For Portland it would be nice to know which versions of KDE
require a workaround (As far as I can see it affects every version up till
now).

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group - Intel Corporation