cmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 18:06:30 BST 2006

At 12:40 PM 6/8/2006, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>> I'm currently slowed down in my development considerably by missing
>>  "* Provide target for making+installing a single library"
>> It takes 20 seconds in the koffice 1.5 tree to change a small file and
>> install the changed lib and it takes 5min (no joke!) to do the same in
>> trunk.
Brad just added a install/fast to cvs cmake.   So, for building a single library
you could do:

make library/fast
make install/fast

Does make library/fast work for you?
(It will not install, but it should be < 20 seconds)

If that is working, maybe you can try cvs CMake and try
the install/fast, and see if it will cut your time down.

-Bill