CMake and Qt4

Matt Broadstone mbroadst at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:53:55 BST 2006

Currently cmake no longer recognizes the first qmake that shows up in
my path, it continually picks up the qmake in /usr/bin which is the
qt4 I have installed for my other professional work (therefore, "just
deleting it" does not work for me, and should not be a solution). In
the meantime I have been successful in just using
-DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE=... to define where the qmake I want it to use
is, but this should be fixed, and I'm not sure how to do it. Thanks

my .bash_profile looks like this (relevant parts):

QTDIR=/home/kde4/kdesvn/qt-copy
DBUSDIR=/home/kde4/kde
PATH=$QTDIR/bin:/home/kde4/kde/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$DBUSDIR/lib/pkgconfig

Cheers,
    Matt Broadstone