Warming up for 3.5.4

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Jun 6 15:58:36 BST 2006

Am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2006 16:20 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> On Tuesday 06 June 2006 10:44, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > June 6th: Opening 3.5 branch slightly - features and docu changes
> >     need explicit approval, but are generally allowed if following
> > the rules we introduced before[1]
>
> So are string changes allowed (read fixed)?
If they are to be translated by casual translators, yes. So always ask
yourself if you'd be willing to spend an afternoon translating it to hu - if
the answer is "Hell! I'm not stupid" - then no :)

If they are related to an approved feature, then there is no doubt. If they
are related to a bugfix, then there is no doubt. If they are polishes and
mass additions of whatsthis: ask kde-i18n-doc.

Greetings, Stephan