[ANNOUNCE] report cmake issues at bugs.kde.org

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jun 5 17:41:43 BST 2006

Hi,

I just created a new "product" called "cmake" at bugs.kde.org.

If you have any open issues with the buildsystem (also which you already
reported on the mailinglist but which haven't been solved until now), please
add them there as bugreport/whishlist item.
Always include the cmake version, the operating system and the compiler.

Please try to only report problems which are KDE-related, i.e. not problems
which are problems in cmake itself, these should go directly into the cmake
bugtracker: http://www.cmake.org/Bug/

Bye
Alex

P.S. David: I can remember you had a problem with moc or uic not generating
some things under certain circumstances, but I can't find the email right now