Goodbye KJanusWidget

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sun Jun 4 17:55:51 BST 2006

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 10:45:13AM +0200, Tim Beaulen wrote:
> On 6/2/06, Tobias Koenig <tokoe at kde.org> wrote:
Hi Tim,

> >  setModal( false );                                  // is it still needed
> >with Qt4?
>
> No, by default, a QDialog is not modeless.
Ok, but the question is whether we need this call at all. In Qt4 you use
show() for non-modal and exec() for modal dialogs anyway, so
is it really necessary provide this method to set a switch which
is overwritten later?

> >  setButtons( Ok | Cancel | User1, i18n( "Test" ) );
> >  setDefaultButton( Ok );
>
> The ok button is default, if it's there. So this line isn't needed either.
Right, was just an example, I'll go over all changes in kdelibs later
and remove all unnecessary calls.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!