KPF

Rik Hemsley rik at rikkus.info
Sun Jun 4 11:59:01 BST 2006

Adam Tulinius wrote:
> i saw the wish on bugs.kde.org about the possibility of making kpf allow
> unlimited bandwidth. well, couldn't do that, but since the limits seems to be
> 1024kBps i made a patch that only allows the bandwidth to be a value between
> 1 og 1024 kBps so people don't think anything is wrong when they notice the
> low throughoutput.

The patch looks like the best solution, thanks.

The only problem is that I'm not able to test it.

I'm CC:ing this to kde-core-devel in the hope that someone might have
the time to have a look at it.

That's if this message actually gets through without me being subscribed
at this address...

Cheers,
Rik