Goodbye KJanusWidget

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Sun Jun 4 10:30:21 BST 2006

Le Vendredi 2 Juin 2006 19:11, Tobias Koenig a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> after some weeks of discussion with Vir and several nightly hours
> of coding I want to introduce the successor of KJanusWidget:
>
>   KPageView & Co

Great.

> although it's more to write we should remeber at Matthias' talk where he
> said "Code is written once, but read many times"

This is fine, but i would not remove the old constructor. Let the developper
the choice.

btw, can i see a diff with your changes into KDialog ?

Also, please remove virtual_hook. they should be removed from all class that
inherits from QObject
(http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=114147112602538&w=2)

KDialogBase should probably renamed K3DialogBase and moved to kde3support