Goodbye KJanusWidget

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Jun 4 10:23:20 BST 2006

On Friday 2 June 2006 19:11, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after some weeks of discussion with Vir and several nightly hours
> of coding I want to introduce the successor of KJanusWidget:
>
>   KPageView & Co

From the HCI point of view I'd like to make one comment;
Having a single page tabbed dialog is bad usability (unneeded widget) so
I'd like to see an 'auto' mode that is the default and shows a plain
dialog when one page is added and a tabbed one when there is more then
one page

I guess this has to be done in the KPageWidget instead, but its still
relevant to your new API, I guess :)
--
Thomas Zander