#include <QFoo>

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Jul 27 22:46:55 BST 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 17:55, Frans Englich wrote:
> On Thursday 27 July 2006 21:37, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > Allen Winter wrote:
> > >Any reason why I shouldn't replace #include <qfoo.h> with #include
> > > <QFoo> in kdelibs? (and everywhere in KDE4 source)?
> >
> > Just remember that headers must include the QtModule/ prefix, whatever
> > form you choose for the second part (e.g., QtCore/qcorevent.h or
> > QtCore/QEvent, not QEvent or qcorevent.h).
>
> Although it only applies to installed headers. (Right?)
>
> This must be enforced programatically(if we want it deployed consistently and
> relibably) otherwise it will be forgotten.
>
> Perhaps something Krazy can do?

Yes, this is exactly the Krazy plugin I am working on right now.
And Thiago's "Just remember..." paragraph confuses me.

(for some reason I'm not following Thiago's posting these days.
the one in the KDE_EXPORT thread the other day hurt my brain)

So, you can't just say #include <QString>???
You must say #include <QtCore/QString>??

Tell me what Krazy should check for.

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE