Compiler-support on Windows for KDE 4.0

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jul 27 17:42:30 BST 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 1:56, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> As KDE4 will support Windows it should be compilable, of course ;-) Now my

i think it's far more important to get kdelibs working on windows so that we
can start working the developer angle rather than getting all our apps on
windows which only allows us to work the user angle. if it's your goal to
make your app run on windows, cool, but i don't think it should ever be a
requirement for applications.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness