KSelectAction

Clarence Dang dang at kde.org
Mon Jul 24 15:35:45 BST 2006

On Sunday 23 July 2006 02:30, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> Clarence Dang schrieb:
> >Does KSelectAction work for anyone?  I'm trying to get the KolourPaint
> > zoom action working.

I've got it working for okular and KolourPaint now.  I will check KOffice
shortly.  Editing the text directly is not yet supported - should be by the
end of this week.

> KSelectAction even crashes here on application startup (KPovModeler).

Out of curiosity, how was KSelectAction before my commits?

> See backtrace below.
>
> I made a clean co and build of qt-copy and kdelibs this morning.

Does the attached patch work?  It's late so I haven't tested it yet.  I'm glad
KPovModeler compiles - I'll include it in my testing.

Thanks,
Clarence