Re: kdelibs coding style

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Mon Jul 24 11:26:33 BST 2006

On Sunday 23 Jul 2006 13:09, Kevin Krammer wrote:
>I don't like this one either. It will be the only block that is not indented
>and if you have blocks in the cases you end up with more than closing brace
>on the same column
>exmaple:
>switch (foo) {
>
>case 0: {
>}
>
>}

A good point. With opening braces on a new line, at least there is a hint that the end brace may not be matched as expected, although it's still
confusing. But this problem is worse if trailing braces are used, since if you're quickly scanning the code there's no obvious opening brace to
wake you up to the possible mismatch.

--
David Jarvie.