tab stop size

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Mon Jul 24 11:08:59 BST 2006

On Sunday 23 Jul 2006 19:10, Leo Savernik wrote:
>Am Samstag, 22. Juli 2006 11:09 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
>> especially what the tab stop size was.
>
>Btw, as you mention it, I hope the policy will set the tab stop size to 8,
>once and for all.

I think that more important in kdelibs is to abolish tabs altogether in favour of spaces, as is proposed in the coding style policy. There will always
be people (particularly people new to KDE who are only browsing) who have their tab stops set differently from whatever is ordained for
kdelibs, and having a mixture of tabs and spaces is a recipe for a viewing mess. IMO, the indentation policy is by far the most important part of
the coding style proposal for maintaining readability.

--
David Jarvie.