kdelibs coding style

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sat Jul 22 18:46:33 BST 2006

Charles Samuels wrote:
>Thiago Macieira wrote, on Saturday 2006 July 22 9:44 am:
>>  He's prepared to open a precedent
>> to changing the policy whenever people don't like it.
>
>Uh.. that sounds a pretty reasonable precedent to me.
>
>Kleag makes a very reasonable suggestion as well.

To tell you the truth, there are two things I would change in the
proposal. One would be that. And I do find that a line with the brace
helps readability a lot -- especially in long ifs. The other would be the
indentation of "case" in switches.

But between that and discussing the entire coding style for the next two
months, I'd rather stay with it as is. Hence, I vote for keeping it
untouched.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358