kdelibs coding style

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Jul 21 13:06:12 BST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006 23:06 schrieb Charles Samuels:
> Cornelius Schumacher wrote, on Thursday 2006 July 20 1:48 pm:
> > ... but I agree that we should get on with the programming.
>
> Ok, So we agree on this last point. Rather than try to defend every case
> I've made so far (as you don't care), I shall say the following:
>
> This is not what open source is about. Rules will be ignored by those who
> had no say in its decision, intentionally or otherwise.
I'm not sure why you're opposing so strongly. From what my svn log says
you didn't commit a single time to kdelibs in 2006 and 7 times in 2005. Are
you saying you didn't respect the used style in these 7 commits? Because
most code in kdelibs (including khtml) _does_ follow that very style.

Greetings, Stephan