kdelibs coding style

Jaison Lee lee.jaison at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 22:13:15 BST 2006

> > To make it clear, no mass reindenting would take place.. For already
> > existing code the indention would be changed when a person would be
> > editting it. ....
>
> This means that files that have a consistent style are now going to
> have different styles. And that's exactly what you do not want.

That's a very good point, however consistantly aligned files in
kdelibs are hard to come by. :) I think the idea is a little
short-term pain for long-term payoff.

I wonder tho; is a mass reindent entirely out of the question? It's
only one module (yes, the most important). We could do it right after
a monday, so most big commits will (hopefully) have been checked in.
*shrugs*