kdelibs coding style

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Thu Jul 20 17:08:09 BST 2006

[ Zack Rusin ]
> No exceptions. Either everything or nothing.

Hm, but the coding Qt coding style itself contains a "general exception":
"Feel free to break a rule if it makes your code look bad."

If we leave that in and apply it to the rule "Public classes start with a
'Q' (QRgb). Public functions most often start with a 'q' (qRgb)." - then I
agree with your suggestion (not that I have written much kdelibs code,
though).

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of