vacation for two weeks

Frerich Raabe raabe at kde.org
Mon Jul 17 22:38:45 BST 2006

Hi Alexander,

On Monday 17 July 2006 19:39, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> from this Friday, July 21st, to Sunday to weeks later, August 4th, I'll be
> away on vacation, canoeing in sweden :-)
> Obviously I won't have internet connection during this time.

Just wanted to wish you very nice and relaxing holidays. I'm most amazed by
how you managed to pull this all off, insisting on cmake (I remember you
suggested it before even scons was considered) from the beginning and
eventually succeeding in getting the right people in the boat to make this
happen. Hats off to that. :-)

- Frerich