KButtonBox port to QDialogButtonBox

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 14:15:14 BST 2006

Hello.

Does this patch make sens:
It make KButtonBox inherit QDialogButtonBox. This allow to remove most of the
code of KButtonBox itself.

Porting application is easy, and just require to add the button role parameter
(usually ActionRole). Or, in some case, use KDialog button instead.

I did not remove completely KButtonBox in favor of the Qt equivalent because
of the KGuiItem support.
The possibility to connect directly to a slot on the button creation is also a
nice feature, that could maybe eventually go in Qt

Anyway, maybe we should rename it KDialogButtonBox ?
(but i did not to make porting easier)

Ok to commit ?

--
Olivier (aka Gof)